Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Slideways is Rightways



Hey Everyones!



I've been doing some self promotion lately.. ^ ^ yeah I'm that lame. I just wanted some people in my chinese class to see another side of me. >.O I DO have a brain!! *pulls it out of skull* SEE?! Whenver I go to Chinese class I get really happy ^ ^ I love Ye Laoshi, shes so nice. But unfortunetly for my lovely
tongxuemen they don't get to see the other sides of Jess...... :( .....

So I decided to treat them to that pleasure! <.< >.> it is a pleasure isn't it?
\

I'm in a very Franz Ferdinand mood today (40' is playing right not.....oh shit it just skiped...on iTunes?! arg....*changes song to The Dark of the Matinee) Yeah they rock, but they need to set out a new album. I'm tired of the latest one. I've also found a new music interest called Mika. I don't know how to pronounce it....Myka? Meeka? Whatever.


I'm really sick of all this talk about the British sailors that are being held by Irqaqi forces. The US and UN making it out to be like the sailors are being held hostage by terrorists. Wouldn't we have done the same thing is they came in OUR waters? Jesus, if a middle eastern man tries to board a plain we check his fucking ears for ticking. Whatever.


O.O .......... V.V


I just heard that my friend Peter broke his arm. I have mixed feelings. Jess had a crush on Peter, but he just used her until he could get ahold of something better, which usually was soon. Then he'd just dump me on my ass. He was egocentric and charming. Beautiful and Sickeneing... He knew I liked him and on Monday he wrote me this long rejection letter ((ooh jess I love someone else and I don't wanna hurt you)) He would flirt and flirt and play around until Stevi came over and then He'd forget about me like that. *snaps fingers*


My friend Alex is amazing, he is in utter love with stevi and ever since he got suspended Pete has been all over her. Its sad, she just encourages it (whether she knows it or not). Alex is like a brother to me and it kills me to see Pete all over her (especially 'cause I liked ((notice past tense)) him)


Serves him right!



But at the same time I feel like I'm gonna cry...... Stevi, Peter, and all my friends went to the skate park today without me and I knew something bad was gonna happen. My mom's thrilled about this whole thing (she hates Peter) but I can't stop my impulses to run over to him in tears and hug him and heal all his wounds......omg I hate this, I have to call him........ *tears* No! Thats what he deserved.....right?

I have to make better friends. I can't take this anymore. I wanna make friends with this guy in my Chinese class named Lou Yan (chinese name to protect identity). But I hardly see him outside that class. My friend Jackie knows him. Oh, god Jackie knows everybody.

I feel like suffocating myself with a dead body right now......But instead I'm just suffocating myself in my own misery..... Tommarrow I woun't coo over Peters arm. I'll just laugh at his lack at skatebording skills.....Jess can't be that mean!!! WHAT DO I DOOOOOOO?????? *cries*
I actually was crying on the bus today....Yes it was over my lack of good friends.


My text is blue to represent my tears.....Oh great now I'm acting fucking emo.


I shall put up a picture of Gackt to cheer myself up. He's so sexy, he always works. ^ ^ ........(waits to be cheered up)

Yours,


Socrates




13 comments:

Unknown said...

a capital idea. We should make plans sometime.

technically it's Luo Yan,but close enough =)

Socrates Volkova said...

whatever >.O Jess can't spell. lol

yes we should!

^ ^ *runs in circles* im excited now.

you have a blog? *checks it*

Anarchy said...

... Oh karma I guess you get what you deserve... (well not you specificaly but people in general) I still haven't done that project for Chinese... nice picture of Gackt!!! ^_^

Socrates Volkova said...

Does Ian want my didgits?

Of course he does.


947-7117

cell: 356-7929

there we go. lets plan something.

I really hope no stalkers are interested in my blog. *shifty eyes*

Dan: .... *looks away*

no im jk dan, jess loves you... as a friend. ^ ^

Socrates Volkova said...

Im not sure if my cell #s right.... I don't even know my own cell phone number -.-'

Anarchy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

The digits have been noted.I shall probably call you in the a.m,as I just woke up from a random four hour nap, and it's now 8:20 in the p.m.

Unknown said...

well, afternoonish...is more what I meant,haha.

Socrates Volkova said...

omfg....

4 hours... I can't fall asleep if I try. I'll be staying up to watch craig ferguston, so I probably won't wake up 'till 10:00 anyways, lol

Socrates Volkova said...

You may want my real cell #, I'll be out today

299-3972

its right i checked it...

Anonymous said...

Yay Chinese....yay.....I think I'm failing the damn class..yay..*cries* *laughs* *goes crazy*

Anarchy said...

You deleted one of my comments... *CRIES!!!*

Socrates Volkova said...

DJ!!!! *glomps* you're amazin'