Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Halfway Normal

Hey Everyone!


Did you see, I changed my profile picture! ^ ^ Its of Sailor Neptune! HIYAH! She kicks serious ass, yeah! If I was a sailor scout I would totally be her, she's just sooo me!

So I was sitting there....where was I....ummm... Oh yeah, I was at the docters office and there was a time magazine there. In noticed they have a little section deticated to blogs that are awesome. I can't wait Angels of Rebellion gets noted there.... *sigh* i'd be soooo happy ^ ^ Yes I have a few loyal followers, but I must have a few thousand to be "noted".


Spread the word!! Angels needs to be nominated!!


Is it just me or is this time change throwing everyone off? I can't stand it! omg, I'm looking outside and its 6:00 (well 6:21...) and its STILL light out. I remember one summer I HATED my mom for making us go to bed when it was still light out. omg, I was so mad, but I was like 7 so I guess I didn't have much to do and it was like 8:00 anyways... I was still mad though.


Guess what? Its almost St. Patties day and that means its almost time for Socrates to make her yearly St. Patties day post!! *crowd cheers*

All of you that have itunes out there: I've been making mixed cds for about a year now, they're called the Assorted Evils Series (1-6) I made a special versian for itunes so go check it out in the iMix section. Its gotten such high ratings thus far, i'm soooo happy ^v^


I must go and bring my half eaten plate of food downstairs, loves.


Yours fully,


~Socrates

3 comments:

Anarchy said...

Yay for St. Patties Day!!! O.~ well... it's alredy passed but still!!! I wish I had itunes I'd download that right... NOW!!! This time change has messed me up I got up one day and it was all birds wistling and sun smiling and now the birds throw their cute little pillows at me when I wistle in the morning... Well I have to go do my math home work... BYE!!! ^_^

Socrates Volkova said...

Yeah I never got around to the post.......*cries* Im sooooo sorry.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.