Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nice To Meetcha Nietzsche!




Sorry, tonight is just littered with puns..

I'm sorry I was so long to post for a while. Who am I appypollylodging to? No one reads this blog. Ah, well. I have really clutzy fingers today, I had to use the backspace on almost every word so far!

just one of those days.

So I've been going out with Ian for four months now. ^ ^ I love him so much! We can talk on the phone for hours and never get bored. We work so well togather. My art is improving and I have a volunteer job as a theater camp councellor.

Life ist good ^ ^

If you read throught all my old blog entries you can see csuch changes in mwa. I think I started this blog in like......early 8th grade. and now i'm going into my sophmore year. Yeah, the worst year but i'll make the most of it.

I had seared salmon and rice for dinner and i'm still hungry....ugh! I'm so add right now.

theres blood all over my arm right now.... i picked a bug bite. >.< I've gotten really far in Zelda, but i'm stuck at the sols part!!! Damn that hand!!!


I'll write later!

~Socrates

5 comments:

Fallen_Angel534 said...

Glad to hear things are turning out well, Socrates.
I still don't have a bf... T.T
It's just as well though, I'd probably scare him away anyway! ^.^
You have Zelda TP!! Lucky ducky... I've been window shopping at electronic stores just drooling over the WII and all it's glory. Soon I shall claim one mine forever!!

Nice to see you update again, maybe I'll make more of an effort to update mine and we can intermingle via internet. pshyeah!! >.<

Fallen_Angel OUT!!!!!


P.S. I'm soooo delish!!!

Anarchy said...

YAY!!! You finally posted!!! ^_^ I haven't played Zelda in a long time, I haven't gotten past the first sol. But it's okay, I'll finish eventually... ... (before you anyways!!! O.~) I'll try to update my blog too!!!

Toodles!!! ^_^,
Dan

Anonymous said...

Visit my blog at
http://kochiminai-deyo.blogspot.com/

Because it's special Socrates! You need to mingle more.

Kudasai??
We so miss you...

Anonymous said...

Dang, I hate it when that happens with all of that 'getting stuck in the middle o' nowhere' affair; it happens all the time to my brother in that game.

Cue the part where I come and not-really pay attention, yet still manage to dig him out of that little ditch in the game.

^^

Yes, Witty's forkin' brilliant.
D:<

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]